Monday, March 19, 2007

J.K. Rowling says "Deathly Hallows is my favourite"

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
















"I'm almost scared to admit this, but one thing has stopped me collapsing in a puddle of misery on the floor. While each of the previous Potter books has strong claims on my affections, 'Deathly Hallows' is my favourite, and that is the most wonderful way to finish the series." -JK Rowling.

Imagine taking 17years to write a book. Thinking about it and perfecting it. Now imagine having the imagination and skill of JK Rowling. The result should be an incredible book. A masterpiece even.
I understand the feeling of woe and emptiness knowing that it will be the last book. I felt depressed after finishing any of the previous books. But the consolation always was that there would be another book coming out. What will console the readers this time?


>What do you think?
>Get Our FREE Email Newsletter.


Tags:

No comments:


Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Blog Archive

Labels