Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Harry Potter Star Daniel Radcliffe on Baring It All for Play

Daniel realizes that he can't be Harry Potter forever and at some point he is going to have to move on or suffer the slow painful death of other child star actors. I applaud his courage to show a "different side".
photo credit.
The English actor, who has risen to fame playing the boy wizard in the successful franchise, has defended his decision to strip down for his stage debut in London.

The 17-year-old actor is performing in the iconic play "Equus," in which he appears completely naked.

However, the actor has said the choice was made because he is a serious actor.

He said, "I'm fine about it. 'Equus' is an iconic play. The nude scene is part of it. I can't do it with my pants on. That would be rubbish. We've done the scene a couple of times in rehearsal. I had no particular qualms. There's nothing that would stop me getting my kit off if that's what the work demands."

To get ready to bare all, the former child star spent time in the gym, getting a body Harry would be proud of. LINK.



Tags:
, ,



>WAS THIS INFORMATION HELPFUL?
>Get Our FREE Email Newsletter.

No comments:


Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Blog Archive

Labels