Monday, February 12, 2007

Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter) on Girls and Money

Daniel Radcliffe is your typical child actor about to inherent millions. He is about to grow up real fast. -AH.


When he turns 18 in July, he'll have access to a fortune estimated by the magazine at around $35 million – so he knows he has to be wary of fair-weather friends. "Obviously you have to watch a bit," he says, "and I'm sure there will be a lot of girls – well, I hope there will be a lot of girls who are just trying to get stories!"

But the single star ("I've not got a girlfriend at the moment," he says. "I have had probably two I suppose what you call serious girlfriends") has learned to trust his gut when it comes to dating: "I'd rather take the chance if I really like someone. I think I'd generally be able to tell. I've got quite a good instinct for people."LINK.



Tags:



>WAS THIS INFORMATION HELPFUL?
>Get Our FREE Email Newsletter.

No comments:


Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Blog Archive

Labels